Stop The Chip From Spreading
Real Fast Auto Glass® windshield chip repair stops windshield damage from spreading further and leaves the factory seal around the glass intact. Windshield chip repair can often save you from a more expensive windshield replacement service.
A chipped windshield could develop a crack at any timeand often when you least expect it. That’s why it’s important to repair a windshield chip as soon as you spot it. The repair process will often take less than 30 minutes to complete and restores the structural integrity of the windshield.
How does it work?
Our certified technicians will:
- Inspect your damage for stability and determine if repairs are right for you
- Apply protective drapes on your vehicle to prevent damage
- Vacuum any debris or moisture out of the chip
- Insert a specially designed resin to fill the chip
- Seal the damage and harden the resin with an ultra-violet light
- Remove any excess resin to ensure a flat, flush surface
Windshield chip repair cost
Many insurance companies cover windshield repair at 100% coverage with no deductible. A Real Fast Auto Glass® representative will be happy to help you with your questions regarding insurance coverage. Call us at 480-686-9343 for more information.
If you need help with making your insurance claim, a Real Fast Auto Glass® representative can help with that too.
If you are interested in paying for your windshield repair out of pocket, please call 480-686-9343 to get your quote over the phone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash and personal checks.
Submit your review