Real Fast Auto Glass Arizona Is the best auto glass company by far! They are the King of windshield replacements! mobile service makes it extremely convenient to get your mobile windshield repair done anywhere in Arizona! Call them to get a free quote or to set up your insurance glass replacement you'll be glad you did.
Auto Glass Facts
Top 5 reasons your Windshield is VERY Important
- Visibility – Having Chips, Cracks or Excessive Sand Pitting can be very distracting.
- Windshields support the roof – In the event of a roll-over accident your windshield helps to stop your vehicle’s roof from collapsing.
- Windshields support your airbags – Airbags use the windshield as a backing to keep them in place to safely cushion the passengers. If your windshield is damaged or poorly installed the force of the airbag can shatter the windshield completely or eject the windshield from the pinch-weld.
- A good Auto Glass Repair will not spread – We Guarantee it – In the event it does we credit the amount paid towards the NEW WINDSHIELD!
- Windshields are Laminated Safety Glass – Windshields have a layer of vinyl film between two layers of glass. This is why your glass may only have a chip and not shatter like regular glass(or most side door glass).
It is strongly recommended that you replace your windshield if it is cracked larger than 6 inches. We offer mobile auto glass replacement and repair in all of the Phoenix metropolitan areas.
- The windshield is two pieces of laminated safety glass
- Your airbag uses the windshield as a backing so it may properly inflate
- The Windshield Glass supports the roof/sunroof from caving inward in a rollover accident
- Windshields keep the driver and their passengers safe from debris.
Auto Glass Repair
It is strongly recommended that you repair your window if there is a chip or small crack before it breaks completely. Most insurance’s wave the deductible, and will repair up to three chips on a windshield. Repairing the chip consists of us injecting a special resin into the break; after the resin dries the chip is virtually invisible and restores structural integrity back to the windshield.