Have Question's We Have Answers
- The average wait time is 1 hour to ensure the adhesive can properly cure.
- Most chip repairs take less than 15 minutes.
- If you have Glass Coverage your windshield might not cost anything!
NO! Windshields are very important and need to be repaired or replaced immediately See Windshield Replacement
- Yes, There are many do-it-yourself Windshield Chip repair kits on the market!
- Give us a call to set up your Insurance auto glass replacement.
- We have access to OEM and Aftermarket parts, all parts are approved by the ADOPS(Arizona Department of Public Safety)
- Yes, We are proud to offer a no leak lifetime guarantee* for as long as you own your automobile… What is covered? Workmanship and leakage for only the part that was replaced for as long as you own your automobile
- No matter where your AS1 line is, you still need to know the tint laws in your state. There’s no Federal ruling on windshield window tint. It’s all handled state by state, and tint restrictions can vary greatly from one to the next. Most states allow darker tints on your windshield, as long as the tint is above the windshield’s AS1 line
- You should wait at least 24 hours before washing your car in a high pressure car wash, but waiting a few days is better. The higher pressure of the water spraying your car can wreck the auto glass seal and outer moldings if they have not completely cure yet
- When a windshield repair is done, a small amount of clear resin is injected into the chip, crack or star. This simply fills up the crack or chip with a material that helps prevent it from cracking further. It does not disguise or hide the damage. There is no product that will do that. This is the reason why you need to replace your windshield if the damage is in your line of vision while driving.
- Yes, we will come to your location at no extra charge to you.
- If the chip is directly in the driver’s line of sight, there are more than three cracks or chips on the glass, the damage is at the edge of the windshield or the windshield is old and covered with tiny divots, it should be replaced rather than repaired.
- Car window tinting films are measured in visible light transmission levels (also known as VLT), and these levels are represented as a percentage of the visible light transmitted through the windows. So, when you see a window film being referred to as a percentage, this is the VLT. “Let’s do 25% on the back windows,” means 25% of the visible light will pass through the window film.
No, We are 100% mobile company we will come to you.
- Arizona is one of the few states that offer this kind of coverage; Arizona law ARS 20-263 , includes the “no fault” insurance claim part which means that insurance companies cannot raise your rates due to any comprehensive auto glass claims that was not caused by you.
- We offer cashback on the same day the services was preformed with insurance approved replacements(some restrictions apply)